Sunday, September 25, 2005

Posting Drought

There's been some sickness in our house lately that's taken from my the time I normally spend posting to this blog. Not the kindness of sickness that warrants concern, but the lingering small stuff that keeps you down just enough so that you're getting out of bed later and throwing off the whole morning routine. It is gone by mid day but the damage is done. It's the kind you scarcely think of until the next morning, when it rears its head again for a few hours.

We seem to have a lot of that in our house.

Postings to Come: My Problems with Michael McClean; Why (and possibly how) I could take a Walrus if I had to; and My Top 10 Donut/Pastry Experiences of all time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am especially interested in reading the walrus post.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I'm most looking forward to the Top 10 Donut/Pastry Experiences.