Saturday, May 10, 2008

A First

Those sharing my shoe size (15) or larger might appreciate my good fortune today. Nordstrom Rack held a "large size shoe sale." This meant, for the first time that I can remember, I went to a store and found a selection of shoes my size to choose from and try on.

And you thought you had nothing to be grateful for.

* By the way, I offer little by way of apology or excuse for the sparsity of posts lately. The donuts have been mediocre, my attentions have been drawn elsewhere, and my days pleasant but hardly noteworthy (at least for these purposes). Indeed, the thought that anyone would even notice I haven't posted frequently, let alone care about it, seems to be almost more than I could hope for.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Nordstrom's Rocks!!!!

I just got a new pair of Ecco's to replace my boots that I have worn out after 4 years finally. $200 pair of shoes for $70. And these should last just as long. Not only that, my feet don't hurt after wearing them.

BTW... I noticed your lack of posting. I do, understand that life gets in the way, though.